Saturday, October 31, 2015

Papa Chops

Hi all. 

This is my review about PaPa Chops at Wangsa Melawati, in front of the RHB Bank. 

What I bought:
* Grilled Lamb and Chicken - RM15.90
* Spaghetti Bolognese - i forgot the price but i think it's around RM10.90-12.90

What I get and how it tastes:
* Grilled lamb, Grilled chicken, fries, a slice of tomato, a slice of cucumber, coleslaw and black pepper sauce. Lamb and chicken are really on average taste because it didn't feel juicy (maybe it has kept refrigerated for long?) but at least it doesn't taste bad. Coleslaw was also nice. Sauce is too sweet for me. Fries are good and crispy too. 

* Spaghetti with bolognese sauce, but it felt like it has been stir fried together. A fried egg is served on top of the pasta, as well as tomato and cucumber like the above. Fried bun also comes together with this and it tasted really good. The spaghetti doesn't look convincing but when I tasted it, I was wrong. It's a quite decent spaghetti.

Do I want to come again?
Not in the near time being because it really tasted average.

No comments:

Post a Comment