Sunday, August 23, 2015

KFC Zinger Rice Wrap

I am a sucker for fast food. No no, I am a sucker for a lot of food and that includes fast food also.

Last week I tried this new KFC Masak Merah Rice Jumbo Wrap. I googled KFC rice wrap, and it was actually not the first time. KFC Zinger Rice Wrap debuted last March and I think I missed it. That phase of the year, KFC food made me a little dizzy in my head.




Now there's no dizzy, so there's KFC. This Masak Merah Rice Wrap was called jumbo because it is really big. Bigger than AM Twister if you want to compare. The wrap is crunchy, the kind which not going to splatter all the inside, and the masak merah is really spicy and savoury, I would say. Chicken and rice is quite a lot, so no worry that it is not enough for a dinner. I had twice of this in a week and I quite like this item.

No comments:

Post a Comment